Like Us On FaceBook
Like Us On FaceBook
His Love Ministries is a Non-Profit Organization that has been on mission since December of 1997. We exist to provide Church services and Bible Studies to those who are unable to leave the facility there in to attend. www.Hisloveministries.net
HLM conducts hundreds of church services and Bible studies yearly, in and around the Savannah, Ga area, in various Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Prisons, Jails, Transitional Centers, Children's Centers, and Homeless Centers. To see our full schedule please go to the "Services" Page" http://hisloveministries.net/services.htm.
Today His Love Ministries is a Non-Profit Organization that has been on mission since December of 1997. We provide Church Services, Bible Studies, and Devotional Messages to inmates and those in Nursing Homes/Assisted Living Facilities who otherwise would not be able to hear the Good News and be Spiritually nourished. God has continued to bless this ministry and He continues to open doors to exp...
- Matthew 25:35-40 - For I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.' 37 "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, `Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 `When did we see You a stranger a...
A ministry dedicated to reaching out to those people, whom the world has forgotten. Our mission is to spread the gospel throughout prisons, jails, correctional transitional centers, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and the local community.
- To reach more people with the life changing message of Jesus Christ - To equip and edify those who know Christ as their Lord and Savior - To build greater relationships with those in need by providing joy, comfort, and security in their lives through bible studies, church services, correspondence, and site visits.
1. Visit local nursing homes on a regular/periodic basis; conduct Bible studies and one/one counseling.
2. Visit local jails/prisons weekly; conduct Bible studies and one/one counseling.
3. Share God's Word through radio broadcasts. Encourage/edify others, teach Gospel, provide a saving knowledge through devotionals.
4. Create audio taped devotionals and sermons for distribution to jails/prisons, nursing homes, and local community listeners.
5. Provide supply/interim preaching.
6. Coordinate with local Christian associations or organizations to expand knowledge/support and to broaden the base of His Love Ministries supporters.
7. Expand the reach HLM via:
- Enlistment of more volunteers - Visit more jails/prisons - Visit more nursing homes